About the grounds
The Midland Agricultural Association (MAA) maintains the Campbell Town Showgrounds as a venue for the Campbell Town Show and other events.
The multi-purpose grounds can be hired by groups at reasonable rates.
Please Contact Us to discuss your events needs.
- Clarke Hall – two separate rooms featuring a kitchen, bar and wood fire. Suited for up to 100 people in a conference format or sit down meal.
- LA Burbury pavilion – a large area that contains our fleece display shelves and the fashion parade runway.
- Main pavilion – includes secure office/kitchenette. This space can be used for a number of purposes, having hosted sheep and goat shows, trade displays etc.
- Exhibition Hall – a well lit clean and tidy area with the added bonus of in floor heating. Perfect for art shows.
- Stable blocks – clean and safe horse facilities including showers with hot water.Arena area; used for animal events, machinery displays, motorbike competitions etc.
- Arena area – used for animal events, machinery displays, motorbike competitions etc.
- There a number of toilet blocks on the grounds.
Ground Hire Booking Form
You can download the Ground Hire Booking Form here. Please complete and email to email@example.com