Conditions of Entry
- All exhibits must be bona fide work of amateur exhibitors.
- No article which has won first prize at any previous Campbell Town Show will be eligible for a prize.
- When exhibits are delivered to the Exhibition Hall, every item must have an exhibitor’s ticket firmly attached to it.
- All cooking to be done at least one day prior to judging day. All cooking exhibits must be presented on disposable plates and be covered with clear snap lock plastic bags where possible.
- Cookery entries must be cooked by the entrant and have an exhibitor’s ticket taped to the plate (no pins allowed).
- Vegetables must be grown in exhibitor’s garden.
- All photographs must have been taken by exhibitor.
- In all sections the judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Junior exhibitors entered into adult sections will be judged as adults.
- All care will be taken, but no responsibility will be accepted by the Association (MAA) for damage or loss to any exhibit during transit or display.
- All unclaimed perishables will be disposed of at the discretion of the Committee. To safeguard the return of exhibits, all exhibitors are asked to sign for exhibits with the steward.
- In some sections (see exhibitors notes) an exhibit can be entered into more than one class. If exhibitors choose to do this, each extra class entered is deemed as a new entry and appropriate fees apply. The additional tickets must be attached to the exhibited article.
- Cheques to be made payable to Midland Agricultural Association
- Exhibitors who email their entry forms must be sure to pay their entry fees and be prepared to stick their labels onto their exhibits when they drop off their entry at the Exhibition Hall on Thursday 24 May (Judging Day).
- A stamped self-addressed envelope for the return of the exhibitor’s tickets must be included with entry forms received by post.
- No late entry forms will be accepted.
- No late entries or entry forms will be accepted on Judging Day.
- All exhibits for Adult and Junior entries are to be in the hall by 10.00am on Thursday, 24 May; School entries will be hung in the Exhibition Hall from 9am on Wednesday 23 May.